- Features of the Program:
- The program includes complete syllabus coverage
- It includes content Enrichment and Answer Writing Sessions
- Complete study material as pdf (Includes provision of hard copies with resumption of postal services)
- The fee of total Program : 52000/- (Including : CGST 9% & : SGST 9%). Portal Charges, Study Material, Test Series (10 Tests) Classes Duration (16 -18 weeks) 120 -135 days
- Online registration is mandatory
- Live classes with separate doubt clearing sessions
- Course duration is 4.5 months
- Class duration is 2 hours daily (Monday to Saturday)
- Course includes complete syllabus coverage along with 10 tests (held weekly).
- Soft Copy material (Supporting Student Portal)
- Model answers to the conducted test and answer script evaluation with individual feedback are constituent of the curriculum.
- Regular map marking for Paper II
- Live classes visual tools for utilized for clarity of concepts.
- The class dictation notes with printed material and model answers covers complete requirement of examination.
- Complete syllabus is taken by Neetu Singh.
- The program also features flexi Modules (4 Sections)
- Each module admission can be taken separately @ 9000/- per module
- These includes :
- Human Geography (Section B ) Paper 1
- Indian Cultural, Regional &Political Geography (Section B ) Paper 2
- Indian Physical & Economic Geography (Section A ) Paper 2
- Physical Geography (Section A ) Paper 1
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :1. Can admission be taken in only one module?
Yes, students can opt for either one module or entire syllabus2. Will I be eligible for scholarship if I opt for only one/two modules?
No, the scholarship eligibility is only for entire syllabus enrolment.3. If I enroll in entire course, am I supposed to pay fee one time?
No, even if you choose to take entire course you will pay in four defined installments.4. Can I avail my fee concession from scholarship test in my first installment?
No, the concession granted on the basis of scholarship test can be applied only in the last module.5. Will the classes be live absolutely?
Yes, in present circumstances, the classes will be online & live only. However if the situation improves with possibility of regular classes, we will allow the willing students to change to classroom classes.6. Will the Optional Understanding be complete in single module?
No, there is the compulsion of comprehending entire syllabus in order to write logical answers.The modular course has been launched to ease the financial burden of students in the current Pandemic.