- In UPSC Geography (Best Optional) is one of the most popular options. It owes this to its multidisciplinary characteristics. The semi-scientific nature of the discipline makes it scoring as well as easily adaptable for the aspirants with different educational backgrounds. This is the only optional with maximum importance in general studies
“For Civil services examination content quality and approach improvement are crucial. This comes via simplification of learning and writing processes and procedures of dynamic, overlapping syllabus . We at DIRECTION provide active, constructive and collaborative layout, setting goals in helping you turn the aspirations into reality !”
Direction is guidance; it is your road to success. And our institute has been true to its name both in literal and physical sense, as it has Geography and General Studies as its key areas of training. Our institution strives hard to enhance the learning experiences of our students in each possible way.
Direction in its endeavor to help aspirants in qualifying the examination have most enriching, applicable and consistent test series Programme (TSP)
Highlights of Class room coaching :
- Integrative approach in syllabus coverage (this is applied both to content understanding and writing),
- Curriculum is of 110-120 days of classes, completing entire syllabus,
- Syllabus begins with basic concept building and enhanced comfort levels in atlas handling,
- Daily map practice, as location is core to geographic studies,
- Special focus on Thought, Model /Theories of Human Geography,
- Regular self assessment tests, to help aspirants judge their levels of developed capacity,
- Absolute dedicated and focused classroom environment,
- Individual attention to aspirants, as we believe in individuality as key to success,
Personalized feedback to the test performance by Neetu Singh madam and above all Being a qualified geographer, with 20 years of teaching experience, madam stands apart from rest.
more details : https://directionias.com/